Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Dear Diary,
Undated


I know who he is. I know exactly who and what BOB is, and I have to tell everyone. I have to tell someone and make them believe. Someone has torn pages out of my diary, pages that help me realize maybe . . . pages with my poems, pages of writing, private pages. I'm so afraid of death. I'm so afraid that no one will believe me until after I have taken the seat that I fear has been saved for me in the darkness. Please don't hate me. I never meant to see the small hills and the fire. I never meant to see him or let him in. Please, Diary, help me explain to everyone that I did not want what I have become. I did not want to have certain memories and realizations of him. I only did what any of us can do, in any situation. . . . My very best.
Love, Laura

P.S. I'm giving you to Harold for safekeeping. I hope I see you again. I can't stay sober anymore. I just can't. I have to be numb.



THE PRECEDING WAS LAURA'S LAST ENTRY. SHE WAS FOUND DEAD JUST DAYS LATER

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

...

Nada real pode ser ameaçado.  Nada irreal existe.  Nisso está a paz de Deus. 
Ce soir c'est une chanson d' automne Dans la maison qui frissonne Et je pense aux jours lointains
  Se Deus existe como me ensinaram — um pai perfeito — porque é que me sinto órfão neste mundo?